About the Club
The McGill Student Association for Collaborative Mental Healthcare (CMH) creates spaces on campus for students from various fields of study, such as medicine, social work, nursing, neuroscience, global health, occupational therapy, counselling and clinical psychology to come together, exchange knowledge and create projects relating to clinical and research applications of mental healthcare. CMH strives to forge bonds and networks between students who are pursuing careers related to mental healthcare in order to optimize, examine and ultimately reimagine current healthcare systems. Workshops, networking events and advocacy projects are designed and carried out in a way to reflect the pillars of CMH: collaboration, interdisciplinary networks, idea generation & contribution. Moreover, CMH actively promotes its philosophies of open mindedness, respect, critical reflection, growth & empowerment to foster positive interdisciplinary relationships and impacts on the mental health fields.
- President - Melanie Levy - - Contact me!
- VP Finance - Ilya Demchenko - - Contact me!
- VP Internal - Soukaina Hguig - - Contact me!
- VP External - Jessica Burdo - - Contact me!
- VP Communications - Rachel Sweeney - - Contact me!
- MSS Representative - Justine Renaud - - Contact me!
- Alumni Advisor - Eleanor McGroarty - - Contact me!