About the Club
The purpose of the MSS Obstetrics and Gynecology Interest Group is to provide McGill Medical Students with a forum in which they can explore many aspects of Women’s Health, especially those related to the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology. It will help them gain exposure to discipline’s such as Obstetrics and Gynecology, but also explore those of Family Medicine obstetrics, and Global Health with a focus on Women’s Health. It will provide skills training which are applicable to the above mentioned specialties. It will also be a resource for information and liaison to the faculty and residents at McGill University, which will help guide students toward a career in OBGYN or other Women’s Health related disciplines.
- Co-President - Christina Bianchini - 2019 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Vera Pravong - 2018 - Contact me!
- VP Communications - Kevin Chin Koon Siw - 2019 - Contact me!
- VP Finance - Carolanne Gagnon - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Rep - Marissa Le Gallee - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-3 Rep - Yi-Hong Shao - 2019 - Contact me!
- Med-4 Rep - Claudèle Brault - 2018 - Contact me!