The Murmur is the medical student-run newsletter containing events, announcements, classifieds, and items of interest to the Faculty of Medicine community of McGill University, published weekly. Posting an advertisement in the Murmur will allow it to be communicated to all the medical students at McGill University.
THE WEEKLY MEDICAL STUDENT NEWSLETTER OF MCGILL UNIVERSITY
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY: REGULATIONS WERE CHANGED IN MARCH 2019.
The following regulations apply to publications in the Murmur in order to maintain the quality of the newsletter. You will be asked to resubmit should you not abide by these rules.
- Submissions must be made by Saturday at midnight (11:59PM) of each week. Issues are sent either Sunday night or Monday morning;
- Advertisements must be resubmitted for them to be republished another week;
- Advertisements may not be posted more than two (2) times in The Murmur;
- Submissions must be in English or English followed by French (150 word limit still applies).
- CAPS, symbols, and multiple exclamation points are not permitted in the title.
- It is not permissible to submit classified ads here. They must be submitted through the Classifieds page.
- Please click here to find archived Murmurs. (Link coming soon)
You will receive a confirmation email after you have submitted your ad. If you have any questions, please email the VP Internal at firstname.lastname@example.org.