The Murmur is the medical student-run newsletter containing events, announcements, classifieds, and items of interest to the Faculty of Medicine community of McGill University, published weekly. Posting an advertisement in the Murmur will allow it to be communicated to all the medical students at McGill University.
The Weekly Medical Student Newsletter of McGill University
The following regulations apply to publications in the Murmur in order to maintain the quality of the newsletter. You will be asked to resubmit should you not abide by these rules.
- Submissions must be made by Saturday at midnight (11:59PM) of each week. Issues are sent either Sunday night or Monday morning.
- You must resubmit your advertisement if you want it republished the following week.
- Submissions must be in English or English followed by French (150 word limit still applies).
- CAPS, symbols, and multiple exclamation points are not permitted in the title.
- It is not permissible to submit classified ads here. They must be submitted through the Classifieds page
You will receive a confirmation email after you have submitted your ad. If you have any questions, please email the VP Internal at firstname.lastname@example.org.