About the Club
The Health Outreach Projects (H.O.P. ; previously known as COP) is a student-run organization that aims to promote health careers to high school adolescents and educate children under the age of 12 on maintaining a healthy lifestyle. H.O.P organizes interactive presentations, workshops, healthcare immersion days and school visits where medical and dental students can share information about their career paths.
- Co-President (Internal) - Maria Danielova Gueorguieva - 2021 - Contact me!
- Co-President (External) - Jiayi Li - 2021 - Contact me!
- English VP External Liaison - Laura Ran Yan - - Contact me!
- French VP External Liaisons - Léanne Roncière - - Contact me!
- French VP External Liaisons - Katerina Giannios - - Contact me!