About the Club
Jointly founded in 2014 by students in medicine, kinesiology, physical & occupational therapy, and dentistry, EIMC @ McGill is an interdisciplinary initiative aimed to promote the use of physical activity and exercise as a form of prevention and management of chronic disease. Early projects involved group fitness classes for students in health professions designed to stimulate a personal interest in exercise such that these soon-to-be professionals can later spread this interest to future patients. Now, EIMC @ McGill wishes to continue with its interdisciplinary approach and to expand to create a project to benefit the entire McGill Community.
- President - Matthew Kaspy - - Contact me!
- VP Internal - Sarah Zhou - - Contact me!
- VP External - Andrea Mendoza - - Contact me!
- Senior Advisor - Ricky Haeger - - Contact me!
- Finance Director - Lucy Luo - - Contact me!
- Secretary - Michelle Tang - - Contact me!
- Community Outreach - Tara Santavicca - - Contact me!
- Social Media - Samanta DiStefano - - Contact me!
- Kin Grad Rep - Lauren Tracey - - Contact me!
- Kin Undergrad Rep - Michelle Sveistrup - - Contact me!
- Med 1 Rep - Josh Clayton - - Contact me!
- Med 2 Rep - Pouya Baradari - - Contact me!
- Med 3 Rep - Angela Stamiris - - Contact me!
- Med 4 Rep - Veronique Huot - - Contact me!