About the Club
The MSS Clinical Skills Training and Assessment Room (CSTAR) is a room being developed in the Meredith Annex that will be used as a versatile resource center for all students from M1-M4. The room is modelled after a standard doctor’s office with all the basic medical equipment so that students can access it and practice physical examination skills or standardized patient cases in a stress-free and safe environment. The purpose of the club is to maintain the room over the semester, continue adding resources of interest and to further the academic program by regularly hosting block-based peer teaching sessions.
- Co-President - Cassandra Poirier - 2021 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Shermaine Li - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-3 Chief Tutors - Antoine Ricard-Lacombe - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-3 Chief Tutors - Jennifer Mitchell - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Chief Tutors - Alyssa Daianska - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Chief Tutors - Nicholas Zelt - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Chief Tutors - Rachel Vaughn - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Representatives - Mehdi Hegagi - 2022 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Representatives - Brandon Au - 2022 - Contact me!