About the Club
The MSS Informatics and Technology (MIT) aims to promote and improve learning opportunities related to the rising and promising technologies in the medical field. Our goal is to inform and familiarize the MSS members on the multiple new tools that will be available for us when we reach the clinical wards, ranging from 3-dimensional printing to artificial intelligence. The MIT will organize online-courses, conferences, and projects on its own as well as in collaboration with other interest groups since informatics and technology are present in every single specialty. We are not only promoting new technologies but also using those already accessible to make interesting and impactful projects.
- President - Samir Touma - - Contact me!
- Executive VP - David-Dan Nguyen - - Contact me!
- VP Internal - Angelo Rizzolo - - Contact me!
- VP Internal - Lucia Bogdan - - Contact me!
- VP External - Ghassen Soufi - - Contact me!
- VP External - Jiaru Liu - - Contact me!
- VP Research - Akhil Garg - - Contact me!
- VP Research - Ann-Sophie Lafrenière - - Contact me!
- VP Communication - Wayne Lok - - Contact me!
- VP Communication - Sonia Anchouche - - Contact me!
- VP Finance - Nicholas Koziris - - Contact me!