About the Club
FaMSIG is a group of McGill students interested in promoting Family Medicine amongst their peers.
Our goals include:
• Exposing medical students to a wide variety of Family Medicine role models
• Demonstrating the diversity of Family Medicine
• Supporting students who are interested in Family Medicine
• Educating medical students about Family Medicine training and careers
• Fostering mentorship between family physicians and medical students
• Fostering mentorship between upper- and lower-year medical students
• Having fun!
- Past President - Yang Guo - 2018 - Contact me!
- VP Finance - Shawn Errunza - 2019 - Contact me!
- Junior Co-Chair - Mélanie Leung - - Contact me!
- Med-4 Rep - Alexandra Di Lazzaro - - Contact me!
- Med-3 Rep - Xin Mei Liu - 2019 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Rep - Mathieu Desruisseaux - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Rep - Emily Yung - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Rep - Xiaoya Gao - - Contact me!