About the Club
The Internal Medicine Interest Group aims to increase the awareness of medical students towards internal medicine by fostering interest in its different subspecialties and by guiding students on their steps to a residency match. Internal medicine is the medical specialty devoted to the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases in adult patients and encompasses subspecialties such as Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gastroenterology, Infectious Diseases and Critical Care Medicine.
- Co-President - Kate Gong - 2018 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Russell Yanofsky - 2019 - Contact me!
- Executive Treasurer - Davide De Marco - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Rep - Alexia De Simone - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Rep - Nikola Wilk - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-3 Rep - Olivier Schneider - 2019 - Contact me!
- Med-4 Rep - Mame Faye - 2018 - Contact me!