About the Club
The purpose of the MSS Obstetrics and Gynecology Interest Group is to provide McGill Medical Students with a forum in which they can explore many aspects of Women’s Health, especially those related to the field of Obstetrics and Gynecology. It will help them gain exposure to discipline’s such as Obstetrics and Gynecology, but also explore those of Family Medicine obstetrics, and Global Health with a focus on Women’s Health. It will provide skills training which are applicable to the above mentioned specialties. It will also be a resource for information and liaison to the faculty and residents at McGill University, which will help guide students toward a career in OBGYN or other Women’s Health related disciplines.
- Co-President - Carolanne Gagnon - 2020 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Ella Gangbe - 2019 - Contact me!
- VP Events - Jade Désilets - 2019 - Contact me!
- VP Events - Ariane Lasry - 2021 - Contact me!
- VP Clinical Opportunity - Rea Konci - 2020 - Contact me!
- Executive Member - Marissa Le Gallee - 2020 - Contact me!
- VP Finance - Sabrina Bartolucci - 2022 - Contact me!
Conquer HPV and Cervical cancer fundraising campaign
Help us offer awareness, free screening and free vaccinations to prevent cervical cancer and other HPV-associated diseases to underprivileged populations in Montreal!
Conquer HPV All Together - 1st edition
Happening on November 19th at the Research Institute of the MUHC. Wine, cheese, silent auction, tedtalk and more!