About the Club
- Our mission is to connect medical students with the pediatric community and with other healthcare professionals working in pediatrics. Our overall vision is to serve this community while also fostering a holistic view of the various career options in pediatrics for medical students. Events and activities hosted by PIC will aim to offer a fun and formative experience to students, as well as assist them in their eventual career choices by providing them with information and experienced mentors. Projects led by PIC will connect medical students with the pediatric community through outreach and volunteer opportunities.
- Co-President - Rockey Chen - 2020 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Alexandra Cohen - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Rep - Megan Traversy - 2023 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Rep - Blaise Frenette - 2022 - Contact me!
- Med-3 Rep - Zahia Attar - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-4 Rep - Oana Jumanca - 2020 - Contact me!
- VP Communications - Ariane Lasry - 2021 - Contact me!
- VP Finance - LiAnna Carusone - 2022 - Contact me!
- VP IT - Sandrine Major - 2022 - Contact me!
- VP Outreach - Maddie Meehan - 2021 - Contact me!