About the Club
The Student Interest Group in Neurology & Neurosurgery (SIGN) of McGill University aims to bring together students who are fascinated by the workings of the nervous system and the various clinical applications of the neurosciences. We strive to spark interest in Neurology and Neurosurgery within the student body and to provide opportunities for interested students to further explore the many aspects of Neurology and Neurosurgery through guest lectures, panels, interactive workshops and networking opportunities. We are also the co-founders and the 2016-2017 hosts of the Student Neurology Symposium, a yearly event bringing together the four medical schools of Quebec and schools of Ontario.
- Co-President - Yujin Kang - 2020 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Shriya Deshmukh - 2020 - Contact me!
- VP Careers - David Lasry - 2020 - Contact me!
- VP Finances - Julien Rousseau - 2019 - Contact me!
- VP Neurosurgery - Gabriel Crevier-Sorbo - 2019 - Contact me!
- VP Academics - Philippe-Antoine Bilodeau - 2019 - Contact me!
- Med-3 Rep - Yi Tong - 2019 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Rep - Heather Pekeles - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Rep - Jack Lam - 2021 - Contact me!