About the Club
The MS3 mission is to stimulate interest in surgery and to provide medical students of all years with opportunities that will help them to further their surgical careers.
This year, we’re rebooting the club so that students can explore various surgical specialties or focus their efforts on specific interests. To this end, we’ve created sub-committees that will explore all the following surgical specialties: general surgery, vascular surgery, plastics, otolaryngology and orthopedic surgery.
To keep things interesting, we will host a variety of different events including, suturing sessions, a PostCARMS talk and research talks. We will also have residents and staff from various specialties come talk about the lifestyles in their specialty, how to build a strong residency application, innovations in their field and much more. After events, students are welcome to interact and ask questions to the guests. Ultimately, MS3 is here to help you learn and network!
We’re also working on various special projects this year that aim to provide students with updated information on research opportunities, shadowing and conferences.
So sign up, and come join us at our next event!
- Co-President - Amanda Marino - 2020 - Contact me!
- Co-President - Gordie Best - 2020 - Contact me!
- VP Communications - Gabe Bouhadana - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Rep - Sami Chergui - 2022 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Rep - Sabrina Shemie - 2021 - Contact me!
- Urology Rep - Rachel Vaughan - 2021 - Contact me!
- Orthopedic Surgery Rep - Casey Wang - 2019 - Contact me!
- Plastic Surgery Rep - Jad Abi-Rafeh - 2021 - Contact me!
- General Surgery Rep - Roy Hilzenrat - 2019 - Contact me!
- General Surgery Rep - Alex Banks - 2020 - Contact me!
- ENT Rep - Andrei Aldea - 2020 - Contact me!
- ENT Rep - Sarah Zahabi - 2020 - Contact me!
- Cardiac/Vascular Surgery Rep - Josh Schwartz - 2020 - Contact me!
- Cardiac/Vascular Surgery Rep - Kenza Rahmouni - 2020 - Contact me!