About the Club
The Wilderness Medicine Club seeks to cultivate a better understanding and awareness of medicine in a wilderness context, a sub-set of medicine that is not included in the formal medical curriculum at McGill. The club’s activities will be geared towards learning about medicine outside of the controlled clinical environment, as well as establishing basic outdoors and wilderness skills that are necessary in wilderness medicine. Furthermore, the club will promote outdoor activities as part of a healthy and active lifestyle.
- Co-president - Christopher Doyle-Kelly - 2020 - Contact me!
- Co-president - Cassandra Poirier - 2021 - Contact me!
- Vice President - Fraser Kegel - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-4 Rep - Jenny Mitchell - 2020 - Contact me!
- Med-3 Rep - Frédéric Grou-Boileau - 2021 - Contact me!
- Med-2 Rep - Janie Morissette - 2022 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Rep - Carol-Ann-Bédard-Plante - 2023 - Contact me!
- Med-1 Rep - Maude Crevier - 2023 - Contact me!